Maybe it’s just me, but that kind of thing reminds me of one of those budget nail bars —Yeah yeah yeah sit down, sit down, we make nail look nice- where the staff all speak a different language to you and you’re wondering will you REALLY get what you want?
Not the sort of experience you want to give your clients is it?
I know some coaches teach, that if a client really wants to buy they’ll contact you to find out how much your programme or service is.
I Disagree. Why?
Because effective marketing is all about giving a prospective client everything they need to make a buying decision and that includes the price.
Here are the 5 main reasons why putting your prices on your website means more sales for you!
- It encourages trust- clients know that the price you quote is the price they pay, no hidden costs
- It shows that you know what you’re doing and you’re confident in the value you provide
- It makes selling easier- no awkward moments when you talk about your fee
- It discourages discount shoppers
- You have a higher YES rate i.e. when people come on calls with you they are more likely to be ready to buy from you and you’ll have more clients saying Yes!
I know you worry that when people see your fees it might put them off, whether you charge in the hundreds or the thousands.
If that’s the case, be sure to make it crystal clear that installment plans are available, so they know they don’t have to rob a bank or sell a kidney to be able to work with you.
It’s as simple as that.
So get those prices sorted and go make some sales!